U.S. Army Medical Department, Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center
Skip Navigation, go to content

ACCESS TO CARE External Link, Opens in New Window

Mission & Vision

RWBAHC Commander

RWBAHC Sergeant Major

Medical Company

General Information

Points Of Contact

After Hours Care

How to Make/Cancel Appointments


Family Care Clinic

MI Student Clinic

Soldier Centered Clinic

Specialty Clinics

Preventive Medicine & Occupational Health

Lab & Radiology

Patient Safety

Exceptional Family Member Program

Relocation Assistance Program

Download PDF File Staff_Directory

Download PDF File Health Fair

Download PDF File RWBAHC Info

Download PDF File HIPAA Privacy Rule

Download PDF File Notice of Privacy Practices

Download PDF File Notice of RWBAHC Privacy Practices

Social Media

  RWBAHC on Facebook


Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Symbol for informationWhat are the health center's hours of operation?

    Family Care, Physical Therapy, Optometry, Lab, Radiology, Behavioral Health, and Preventive Medicine consultations are open Monday thru Friday, 0730-1630.
    RWBAHC's clinics and services operating hours can be found on their specific webpage and on the RWBAHC Information Sheet.

    To view the After Hours Clinic's schedule of operation, please follow this link..

  2. What is the address to Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center? What is the phone number?

    RWBAHC is located at 2240 E Winrow Ave., Ft Huachuca, AZ 85613-7079.
    To make an appointment, you may call (520) 533-9200. For other phone numbers, please follow this link to contact phone numbers.

  3. How can I locate my medical records?

    Requests for medical records of care in a U.S. Army medical treatment facility vary according to your circumstances. Refer to the National Personnel Records Center External Link, Opens in New Window.

  4. How can I get a copy of my birth certificate?

    Birth certificates are not part of the medical record.

    If you were born in the United States, your state of birth maintains these records. Check the Web site of that state or the state government pages of a local phone book for information on vital statistics. For people born within Arizona please visit the ADHS website. External Link, Opens in New Window

    If you were born overseas in a military facility to at least one parent with U.S. citizenship, the U.S. Department of State should have a record of your birth. Visit the State Department External Link, Opens in New Window for full information on how to make your request, what information to include and payment of associated fees.